Maranatha Dance follows the More Than Just Great Dancing!® Safer Studio™ Guidelines which prioritize a hierarchy of safety and wellness measures including:
• Frequent hand hygiene
• Enhanced cleaning procedures
• Lobby and classroom air purifiers
• Curricular and facility adjustments
• Continuous parent communications
As always we will continue to provide the highest standards in child safety through:
• Age-appropriate choreography, music & costumes
• Background checks for all staff
• Secured facility
• Professional sprung floors
• Continual teacher training & proven curriculum
• Lobby video feeds of every classroom
The News-Press' best Children's Dance Studio
& Best Ballet Studio for 2018, 2019 & 2020.
Thank you to our wonderful staff & families!
Maranatha School of Dance & the Arts is a dance studio that exists to provide excellent quality training to students in a Christian-based environment that nurtures and allows them to thrive. We specialize in beginners of all ages and offer training through pre-professional levels. Our dancers go beyond technique to develop important life skills, learning to be respectful, confident and conscientious young people who share their gifts with the community. We offer children's dance classes in Ballet, Pointe, Lyrical, Jazz, Hip Hop, Tap, and Acro along with Piano, Ukulele, and Art.